Harry and Meghan are “floundering and totally lost” in the US, according to Sharon Osbourne.
The wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne believes the pair haven’t “found their path yet” after moving away from the UK and their royal duties.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Explosive claims about Meghan Markle in new book
For more Celebrity related news and videos check out Celebrity >>
The couple now live in Montecito, California, with their two children, Archie and Lilibet.
In a separate development, the mansion has seen two security breaches in 12 days, each time with the family at home, The Sun reports.
Appearing on Piers Morgan’s Uncensored, Osbourne said Harry and Meghan have yet to carve a niche for themselves.
“I think they’re lost and I think that they’re trying to find their place in the world,” Osbourne, 69, said.
“I think they’re totally lost.
“I mean, one minute they’re making a cartoon and then they’re making a documentary (on themselves) and then they’re saving the world.
“They just haven’t found their path in life yet, I really believe that.
“They’re lost, they’re floundering.”
While the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have signed lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify, they haven’t produced much content for either platform.
Harry is set to reveal a “tell-all” memoir later this year, and recently gave a speech in New York as part of the UN’s Nelson Mandela International Day.
Rumors abound that Meghan is interested in pursuing a political career and she is involved with various social justice causes and charities.
But they are yet to carve themselves a clearly-defined path since moving to the US.
Osbourne said that the pair’s decision to speak openly about various issues within the royal family had been a mistake, after they gave a bombshell interview to Oprah Winfrey last year.
“I haven’t, since day one, been into the fact that (they are) talking about private things that went on in the royal family when they were a part of it,” she said.
“And the thing is, it’s just their point of view, we haven’t had the other point of view.
“And it’s like, don’t bring it to the public, no-one wants to know about it, every family has problems – keep it to yourself.”
Intruder alert at Harry and Meghan’s home
Adding to the couple’s woes, Santa Barbara police records have shown the security alarms on their $10 million home were triggered twice in May.
The first incident occurred on May 19, the pair’s wedding anniversary, around 5.45pm local time.
The second trespasser report came through at 3.21pm on May 31, just before the family got on a private jet to attend the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
On both occasions police attended the property after alarms were triggered and logged the incidents as “trespasser”, “property crimes” and “suspicious circumstances.”
According to The Sun, there have been six security alert calls to their Montecito home in the past 14 months.
As news of the trespasser incidents emerged, Prince Harry biographer Angela Levin said Prince Harry should up his security measures in the US, despite seeming to be more focused on having security detail when he is in the UK.
“Maybe Harry should concentrate more on the security in California rather than making complaints about his security in Britain,” she said.
“After two intruder alerts in 12 days, surely he should be making the protection of his family in the US his priority.”
Harry launched legal action last September calling for a review after his UK security was withdrawn.
The review has been allowed but no date has been set for the High Court hearing.
For more engaging Royal content, visit 7Life on Facebook.